Wednesday, May 13, 2009

too many fun things past+tons of pictures= a super-post. super-post -time enough to do said super-post= lots of little posts over a period of time.

okay, so i know it's been waaaaaay too long since our last post--but this has been for good reason. we have been super busy these last couple of weeks, mostly with celebrating and having fun:). anyway, we have lots of pictures and stories to prove it, but nowhere near enough time to post it all at once. so we have decided to spread it out over a couple of days. this means more waiting for you... but stick with us, and hopefully throwing in a bunch of pics of the girls will make it all worth it--besides, suspense teaches us patience:) check back tomorrow for post #1...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The suspense is killing me, guess I need more patience.

Gary said...

I take it by the celebrations that Maci won the mom-off or whatever that was?

(I did vote, by the by. You can thank me later. Or now.)

LMT said...

Ok then... go ahead and prove it! I can't wait! I bet the girls are big and beautiful-er.